10 verified reasons :
We recommend you to try: Children Reading learning is a program created for children aged 2-7 years can quickly improve their reading and writing skills.
1. Write notes to your child more often. It is best to start with written instructions where the surprise is hidden.
2. Ask to read to you books that your child knows by heart. This will make it easier for him to demonstrate his skills.
3. Don’t be critical about your choice of literature. Let your child read jokes, comics or books for the youngest ones. And if you’re worried about the taste of a young child, read him good literature aloud.
4. Involve your child in a matter that requires reading. Arrange a home performance and give the child a role to memorize. Buy a children’s cookbook and offer to cook something yourself. Ask for help by looking for a magazine article with the right title.
5. Ask to read aloud to someone who can not. For example, a child might read to his mother so she won’t be bored with doing the dishes. Or a younger brother to show his superiority. Or a grandmother who can’t see well. In this situation, the child won’t compare his reading technique to his parent. And he’ll have more reason to be proud.
6. Find the baby a pen pal. A child or an adult, relative or stranger. The main thing is that he writes short but interesting letters and does it quite regularly. And don’t forget to write letters yourself when you go on a business trip and holiday greeting cards.
7. Now on sale a lot of interesting board games, the participants of which requires the ability to read. Find a game that suits the age and interests of the child, and play it as a family.
8. Invite your child to make his own book or magazine.
9. Start reading an interesting book and stop. If the story of the book captures the child, they will probably want to know what happened next. Or you can retell an interesting story by “forgetting” how it ended (the text of the story should be handy, of course).
10. Even if the child has mastered reading well, do not stop reading aloud to him. Sometimes have family readings and discuss what has been read. Develop the child’s ability and desire to turn words into vivid, lively images, and then he or she will not be able to do without books.
Read more: Is your child not able to read? Read this